So, the culprit is AVON and the product in question is their "Avon rich moisture hand and nail cream".
|Sorry for the dull low light photos :(|
I wish I could just do a one line review : I just don't like this stuff! and don't buy this (ok 2-line review!)
You know what I mean.. I don't want to go any further than this..
*5 minutes later*
Umm...I should at least list some pros and cons. You reckon?
OK! I'll be very very brief (Yeah right!).
- Elegant packaging that gives it an expensive and posh look.
- Cheap (about $4 or $5 on special, Can't remember exactly.. It was a while back!).
- Boasts of some good ingredients: Glycerin, lanolin, sesame oil.
- Smells fresh, very flowery (likes of night-blooming jasmine/lady of the night).
- Light moisturizer.
- Ample quantity for the price-125 grams.
|Consistency : Runny!|
- Packaging is so inappropriate, the cream is more like a runny lotion and when you squeeze some out, the whole 125 g wants to come out. I end up putting it all over my legs.. Its not even funny I tell you! (THIS IS MY BIGGEST GRIPE!)
- The moisture effect is very temporary, hands are dry as a parched land in the morning.. duh!
- It doesn't absorb into skin! Wash hands and that slippery silicon feeling.. not good! washes out like a dream I'd say (pun intended).
- It claims it makes nails BEAUTIFUL and strong..I certainly didn't see anything like that. Nops! not at all.
- It gives a sticky feeling so if using this while typing.......... no comments!
- Has a lot of alcohol in it (as per the label).
- Since its Avon so its definitely a pain to order it. You have to find a rep near your place, contact them and then wait forever!
|Avon Rich Moisture Hand and Nail Cream|
Noooo, save your money and I'll let you know
By the way, do you use a hand cream? Do you think you really need one? or just any moisturizer will do the trick? Let me know in the comments below!