Whoops! I shopped again. I'm going for a mini break next month so had to stock up on my own supplies as well as buy some products that my family is addicted to (Blame me!). I also tend to try out new products on iHerb because literally sky is the limit on that website. I always have to restraint myself majorly. My shopping cart is a constant cycle of adding & removing products. Do you do that too?
If you haven't discovered iHerb.com yet..let me tell you..its a goldmine. Think American products at crazy american prices. We guys in NZ are so ripped off..it's a real treat to be able to actually afford quality supplements, skincare & makeup!
If you've never shopped from iHerb before, use my affiliate discount code 'PGF661' for many $$ off your order. You'll hate me for making you broke.
Here's what I ordered this month-
(You can check out my previous orders for suggestions on other stuff to buy- Nov 2014, March 2015, May 2016, July 2016)
1. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge - Twin pack for NZ $15.16 - So about $7.50 for one RT sponge..the world famous RT sponge!!! Can you beat that? They cost $20 for one here in NZ pharmacies. I'm so stoked! I'm sure every makeup enthusiast has spotted one of these in makeup tutorials. I already own a beauty blender but wanted another one as back up. This one happened to be a steal for the price so...
2. Heritage Products Rosewater (240 ml for $9.68) - This is a repeat buy by my flatmate. She loves this facial mist. I'm too addicted to my Savar Multi Toner to try out any other spritz but I say good on her!
3. Derma E Vitamin E Skin Oil 14000 IU (60ml for $12.69)- This one is my flatmate's too. She is having a bout of dry skin so has decided to put this oil on her skin directly.
I've used Vit E myself..it's effective but quite thick & sticky. Real nourishment for the skin though!
You're thinking why is she posting about her friend's stuff? Actually, we tend to make a combined order to save on shipping costs. We paid about $15 for DHL shipping this time and the order arrived in 4 working days. I highly recommend this option as its fully tracked, fast & secure.
I mention their stuff so you can have an idea of the wide variety of products & brands available on iHerb website.
4. Life Flo Rosehip Seed Oil ($7.94 for 30 ml)- There isn't an iHerb order that has arrived without bottles of this stuff. I am addicted to it and everyone who knows me..knows this! Rosehip Oil is my magic potion. I've been using this particular brand for over 2 years now and the love is still going strong. My husband is addicted too. I've lost count of number of friends I've converted.You have to try it once!
It takes care of dryness, acne scars and keeps skin healthy. Full review here.
It's fraction of the price of branded Rosehip Oil (Trilogy!) but works the same. I ordered 5 bottles of it this time and most of them are gifts. Can you beat that price for such quality natural skincare hero?
5. Source Naturals Herbal Throat Spray ($14.52 for 59 ml)- My current pre-bed essential after a dinner out. Me and Sunshine are very prone to sore throats. He's allergic to many things (Onion, garlic, chives, bla, bla, bla) and I don't do too well with greasy food either (Soya sauce is the bane of my life!). I have to make sure my throat is all clear before I hit bed or I'll wake up with a sore throat. We were once addicted to Diaflam..its damn expensive (about $26) for the quantity we consumed and is medicated too. We switched to Coconut Oil and it worked wonders. And then I stumbled across this one on iHerb and it has seriously made life so much better. Its easy, quick, effective & 100% natural. It doesn't taste very fancy (like Licorice honey & stuff) but it works wonders. I'm gifting some to my family who share the same grief :p
6. Optimum Nutrition Opti-Women Nutrient Optimization System ($26.19 for 120 capsules) - This is my 3 months supply covered. Not bad for the price right? They cost about $40 here in NZ. One of my friends has used this brand and she liked it so I've decided to give my Healtheries ones break and try these instead. The ingredient list is pretty impressive...looks like its set to replace all other supplements I take (Iron, Vit B6, Vit C, etc). I should be good to go with just fish oil and this capsule. I'm actually excited to try these!
7. Hurraw! Vata lip balm- Almond Cardamom Rose- 4.3 g for $5.78 each- This brand and this particular flavor is sunshine's favorite so I have to make sure we never run out of them. They are literally the best lip balms every made- 100% natural and organic, taste amazing and stay all day. I have no complaints. Oh! They come in 20+ other flavors!
I've reviewed these and even compared them with EOS Balms here.
8. Aveeno Baby Continuous Protection Sunscreen Lotion SPF55- Fragrance Free- $16.78 for 112 g-
I've ordered this one for a friend but this is actually my favorite sunscreen as well. I use it for ze face. It's a lil greasy under makeup but stays all day, is fragrance free, doesn't give horrible white cast & is safe for sensitive skin (as it is made for babies). It was recommended to me by my laser technician and I've been a fan since. Try it out if you're looking for a quality facial sunscreen for a decent price.
Full review of Aveeno Sunscreen here.
Also, if you have suggestions for a broad spectrum sunscreen that goes well under makeup, please let me know in the comments below!
9. Andalou Naturals, 1000 Roses Cleansing Foam, sensitive ($15.18 for 163 ml)
Have you ordered something for a friend and loved it so much, you wanted to keep it for yourself? This is that product! My gf needed a natural, gentle, foamy, fit for sensitive skin cleanser for her combination skin type. I researched on iHerb and ordered this one for her. It's made of roses..can you blame me?
When it arrived, I had a whiff..oh my my! heavens..! Quickly notes it down for next iHerb order. I need this in my life!
In her words, the cleanser was soothing & made her skin soft. I think we're winning here but I can't report more on this as she hasn't used it for long yet.
There you go! That's my iHerb order sussed for this month. I already have my list ready for next one. There's so much temptation on that website.
Btw did you notice the Rose trend in products? I noticed it when I was taking pictures- Rosehip Oil, Andalou Cleanser, Rosewater , Hurraw! Cardamon Rose balm! I didn't even do it purposely but how cool is that?
If you'd like to order stuff from website you can use my affiliate discount code 'PGF661' for $5- $10 off your first order. I highly recommend using the DHL shipping option, which might seem expensive but works out the cheapest for bulk orders (if you can combine with friends).
Disclaimer: If you're in India, order with caution. I've been stung with customs duty when I made the order from India. Don't blame me later!
That is all.